Director of Portfolio Management
Our client, a wealth management advisory group located in Boston, MA, is looking for a Director for the company’s Portfolio team. The Director will be responsible for sourcing and hiring candidates for this newly created team.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working for a hedge fund, private equity or venture capital firm, with possible experience working for a fund to fund or mini fund to fund firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA and/or CFA preferred
- 8+ years of experience in customized portfolio construction, portfolio analysis and screening
- Ability to build a watch list for future business and successfully maintain long term relationships
- Ability to build Macros along with a quantitative mind set
- Must have strong due diligence, sound investment ideas and excellent critical thinking skills
- Substantial experience with Capital Markets, Hedge Funds and Asset Allocation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the outstanding ability to command attention and deliver effective C-level presentations
- Solid client service management skills
For more information regarding this position or other positions within our Accounting & Finance Division, contact Jason Smith, Senior Vice President at 617-574-8200 or email@example.com. To apply directly to this opening, click here.