We have immediate openings for customer service roles ranging from entry level to supervisory level.
Call today to schedule your interview with a KNF&T recruiting associate at (617) 574-8200 or apply here.
An international market leader with a transparent and holistic operational approach is expanding to the metro west Massachusetts region. KNF&T has been chosen exclusively to facilitate this exciting launch of this global client’s engagement team. We are looking for the best and the brightest in customer service. If you are committed to providing an unrivaled customer service experience, we would like to speak to you!
Requirements for these roles include:
- High School diploma
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to thrive in a solution based environment
- Hours of operations will include some mornings, evenings, and weekends
- Ability to work 40 hours/week and overtime during peak periods when required
- Must take pride in ownership of full cycle customer service experience
- Excellent professional supervisory references will be required
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
This global industry leader provides a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Modern and vibrant office facility
- Onsite gym
- Free parking
- Subsidized cafeteria
- Opportunity for growth
- Professional culture
Call us at (617) 574-8200 to schedule your interview with a KNF&T consultant.