KNF&T Staffing Resources is excited to announce a new contest focusing on the accomplishments and achievements of our temporary staffing employees. KNF&T’s 1st Annual 2014 Staffing Employee of The Year campaign kicked off January 1, 2014.
Each nominee will be evaluated on how he or she embodies one or more of the staffing industry’s five KEY MESSAGES. The American Staffing Association defines these key messages as the following:
- Jobs: We’re the jobs people. Staffing companies match millions of people to millions of jobs.
- Flexibility: The staffing industry offers flexibility to both employees and companies. People can choose when, where and how they want to work. Companies can get the skills they need to keep fully staffed during busy times.
- Bridge: Temporary and contract work provides a bridge to permanent employment.
- Choice: Many people choose temporary and contract work as an employment option. They can select their work schedules and choose among a variety of diverse and challenging options.
- Training: The staffing industry provides free training for millions of temporary and contract employees to help meet today’s demand for skilled workers.
Source: American Staffing Association (americanstaffing.net)
Throughout 2014, at the end of each quarter, one eligible temporary employee from each of the three temporary staffing divisions within KNF&T (Accounting & Finance, Boston & Westborough) will be nominated for Staffing Employee of The Quarter. The eligibility requirements for temporary employees are as follows:
- The employee must be on assignment or have an ‘active’status through KNF&T Staffing Resources
- The employee must be on active assignment for the entire quarter preceding the nomination
- The employee can be in a temporary or temp-to-perm position
- The employee cannot have any reported performance issues or have been terminated during his or her employment with KNF&T Staffing Resources
For a complete listing of the Eligibility Requirements, click here.
Each quarter, KNF&T’s Leadership Team will review the submitted nomination forms and then select one of the nominees to become KNF&T’s Staffing Employee of the Quarter. The winner will be announced within three weeks of the end of each quarter in KNF&T’s quarterly newsletter, The Right Fit, on our website knft.com and on our social media sites: Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and Pinterest. The four winners of the Staffing Employee of The Quarter contest will automatically be entered for a chance to win KNF&T’s 2014 Staffing Employee of The Year. The winner is scheduled to be announced February 2nd, 2015.
In addition to being nominated for KNF&T’s 2014 Staffing Employee of The Year, each winner of the Staffing Employee of the Quarter will be automatically entered for the chance to win the Massachusetts Staffing Association’s 2015 Staffing Employee of the Year award and the National Staffing Association’s 2015 National Staffing Employee of the Year award. For more information on this regional and national contest please visit the MSA website and the NSA website.