Are you a college graduate with a Bachelor’s degree, who has one to two years administrative experience (including internships) and are looking for an amazing career opportunity with one of Boston’s most prestigious law firms? Yes? Then KNF&T has a HOT job you don’t want to miss!
Our client, an international law firm located in the Back Bay has created this new permanent role to support a growing team within the Intellectual Property division.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee and facilitate daily operations of the IP practice group
- Provide executive level administrative support to the IP practice group
- Maintain department case files
- Assist with section management projects
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years administrative experience/internships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential business and client matters with discretion
- Exceptional organization, problem solving and project management skills
For more information regarding this and other opportunities, or to submit your resume, please contact Jessica Urban, Recruiting Associate, at email@example.com or 617.574.8200 or visit our website, http://jobs.knft.com.