The search is on for a Director of New Business Development!
Who You Are:
You are a self-motivated energetic sales professional.
You thrive in a fast-paced,team oriented work environment.
You try to exceed your own expectations!
As the Director of New Business Development you will be responsible for identifying, developing and securing new business opportunities to achieve revenue generation and growth objectives for the company.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Identify and develop a consistent pipeline of new business leads through utilizing various channels including the company’s marketing efforts and lead generation activities
- Establish and cultivate strong client relationships, deliver effective capabilities proposals and negotiate contracts to capture profitable new business
- Achieve and/or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual new business revenue targets
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5-7 years sales, business development or related experience, industry experience a plus
- Proven track record within staffing or service industry of achieving established sales goals
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint required
- Advanced negotiation and presentation skills
- Must be detail oriented, ambitious and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and customer service skills
- Must possess a professional demeanor and the ability to be successful in a team environment
Click here for more information or to apply to this job.
To search all of KNF&T’s current openings, click here.
To sign up to receive The Right Fit, our quarterly newsletter, you can text ‘KNFT’ to 22828 or click here and enter your contact information.